- D S Weaver Labs 186
- View CV
Dr. Wang-Li was appointed to the USDA Agricultural Air Quality Task Force (AAQTF) in 2013 and have served on the Task Force from 2013-2017. She was a recipient of a 2010 National Science Foundation Career Award in Environmental Engineering. She served as the PI of Southeast Layer Operation for the National Air Emissions Monitoring Study (NAEM) overseen by the USEPA under the “Air Quality Compliance for Animal Feeding Operations. Dr. Wang-Li is a member of American Society of Agricultural & Biological Engineers (ASABE), Air & Waste Management Association (AWMA), International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering (CIGR). She was the President (2009-2010) of Association of Overseas Chinese Agricultural, Biological and Food Engineers (AOCABFE), the Editor-in-Chief (2005-2008) of the CIGR Ejournal; Chair (2007-2008) of S1025 USDA Multi-State Research Committee on “Systems for Controlling Air Emissions and Indoor Environments of Poultry, Swine, and Dairy Facilities”.
Biological and Agricultural Engineering
Texas A&M University
Texas A&M University
Anhui Institute of Finance & Trade, P. R.
Air quality monitoring and environmental management, emission measurement and modeling, pollutant fate and transport modeling, pollution mitigation and control, Animal housing and well being.
Honors and Awards
- University Faculty Scholar, 2015
- 2013-2015 USDA_NRCS Agricultural Air Quality Task Force, 2013
- International of Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (CIGR), Merit Award, 2010
- Biofiltration of ammonia and GHGs from swine gestation barn pit exhaust
- Hood, M. C., Shah, S. B., Kolar, P., Li, L. W., & Stikeleather, L. (2015), Transactions of the ASABE, 58(3), 771-782.
- Insights to the formation of secondary inorganic PM2.5: Current knowledge and future needs
- Lingjuan, W. L. (2015), International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, 8(2), 1-13.
- The national air emissions monitoring study's southeast layer site: Part I. Site characteristics and monitoring methodology
- Wang-Li, L., Li, Q. F., Wang, K., Bogan, B. W., Ni, J. Q., Cortus, E. L., & Heber, A. J. (2013), Transactions of the ASABE, 56(3), 1157-1171.
- The national air emissions monitoring study's southeast layer site: Part IV. Effects of farm management
- Li, Q. F., Wang-Li, L., Bogan, B. W., Wang, K., Chai, L., Ni, J. Q., & Heber, A. J. (2013), Transactions of the ASABE, 56(3), 1199-1209.
- The national air emissions monitoring study's southeast layer site: Part III. Ammonia concentrations and emissions
- Wang-Li, L., Li, Q. F., Chai, L., Cortus, E. L., Wang, K., Kilic, I., Bogan, B. W., Ni, J. Q., & Heber, A. J. (2013), Transactions of the ASABE, 56(3), 1185-1197.
- The national air emissions monitoring study's southeast layer site: Part II. Particulate matter
- Li, Q. F., Wang-Li, L., Wang, K., Chai, L., Cortus, E. L., Kilic, I., Bogan, B. W., Ni, J. Q., & Heber, A. J. (2013), Transactions of the ASABE, 56(3), 1173-1184.
- Techniques for characterization of particulate matter emitted from animal feeding operations
- Lingjuan, W. L. (2013), In Evaluating veterinary pharmaceutical behavior in the environment. (ACS Symposium Series, 1126) (pp. 15-39).
- Ammonia emissions from broiler cake stockpiled in a naturally ventilated shed
- Yao, H., Shah, S. B., Willits, D. H., Westerman, P. W., Li, L. W., & Marshall, T. K. (2011), Transactions of the ASABE, 54(5), 1893-1904.
- Engineered windbreak wall - Negetative Strip System to Reduce Pollutant and Odor Emissions from Mechanically-Ventilated Broiler and Swine Barns
- US Dept. of Agriculture - Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA NRCS)(9/29/14 - 9/30/17)
- Develop and Test Ammonia - Oxygen Monitoring System For Poultry Houses
- United States Poultry & Egg Association(1/01/14 - 4/01/15)
- Create eLearning in NIFA Challenge Areas to Transform Education of Controlled Environment Animal Production (eCEAP) for Sustainability
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) - National Institute of Food and Agriculture(1/01/14 - 8/31/17)
- Low Cost Ammonia Monitor for Agricultural Emissions
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) - National Institute of Food and Agriculture(7/01/12 - 6/30/13)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) workshop: Bioaerosol Measurements in Animal Environments
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)(11/15/10 - 12/31/11)
- SYSTEMS APPROACH TO REDUCE AMMONIA AND PARTICULATE EMISSIONS FROM POULTRY PRODUCTION FACILITIES
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)(7/01/10 - 6/30/13)
- CAREER: Fate and Transport of Aerosols from Animal Feeding Operations
- National Science Foundation (NSF)(2/01/10 - 1/31/17)
- Coordinated Analysis to Facilitate Technology Transfer to Meet Emission Requirements for Next Generation Livestock and Poultry Production Facilities
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)(7/01/09 - 6/30/12)
- Environmentally Sustainable Swine and Poultry Production Systems for the Future
- US Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)(7/01/08 - 6/30/11)
- Longevity and Dispersal Modeling of Glyphosate-resistant Palmer Amaranth Pollen
- Cotton, Inc.(1/01/08 - 12/31/08)