BAE Scholarships & Endowments
The department is very grateful to those who have generously supported BAE’s deserving scholars through the years.
- Eustace O. Beasley Scholarship Endowment
- Barbara and George Blum Scholarship Endowment
- J. C. and Nancy Ferguson Scholarship Endowment
- NC Section of ASABE Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Charles W. and Jane P. Suggs Scholarship Endowment
- E. J. Tyson Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Gerber Baby Foods Scholarship
- Degussa Feed Milling Scholarship Endowment
- Ronald E. Sneed Irrigation Endowed Scholarship
- Michael D. Boyette Undergraduate Endowment
- Henry D. Bowen Graduate Fellowship Endowment
- F. J. Hassler Graduate Fellowship Endowment
- William & Glenda Johnson Graduate Engineering Stipend Endowment
- Wayne and Judy Skaggs Endowment for Water Resources and the Hydrology of Poorly Drained Lands
- Frances M. Richardson (Billy) – Women in Engineering Scholarship Endowment
- Robert W. Bottcher Memorial Endowment
- George J. and Rhoda W. Kriz Distinguished Professorship in Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- James A. DeShazer Endowment – BAE Enrichment Fund
- NC State Pack Pullers Quarter Scale Tractor Fund
Do you need financial help?
Our donors have made support available to students who meet specified requirements. If you are interested in applying for the scholarships and fellowships listed above or for additional College of Agricultural and Life Sciences or College of Engineering financial support, please go to Pack Assist. Graduate students should also contact appropriate faculty members about department assistantships.
Give a legacy of learning
Gifts big and small strengthen our department and create life changing opportunities for our students and faculty. They pave the way for ground-breaking research.
Support the programs most meaningful to you through monthly, quarterly, annual or one-time payments. Follow our Give Now link to donate.
To provide general support to BAE, choose “Other funds” and search for Biological and Agricultural Engineering on the fund list.