- D S Weaver Labs NA
Biological and Agricultural Engineering
NC State University
University Mansoura, Egypt
I am a member of the Agricultural Water Management Group conducting laboratory, field, and simulation modeling research.
- DRAINMOD-simulated performance of controlled drainage across the US Midwest
- Youssef, M. A., Abdelbaki, A. M., Negm, L. M., Skaggs, R. W., Thorp, K. R., & Jaynes, D. B. (2018), Agricultural Water Management, 197, 54-66.
- Evaluation of DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulated effects of controlled drainage on crop yield, water balance, and water quality for a corn-soybean cropping system in central Iowa
- Negm, L. M., Youssef, M. A., & Jaynes, D. B. (2017), Agricultural Water Management, 187, 57-68.
- Injury and recovery of maize roots affected by flooding
- McDaniel, V., Skaggs, R. W., & Negm, L. M. (2016), Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 32(5), 627-638.
- DRAINMOD-based tools for quantifying reductions in annual drainage flow and nitrate losses resulting from drainage water management on croplands in eastern North Carolina
- Negm, L. M., Youssef, M. A., Chescheir, G. M., & Skaggs, R. W. (2016), Agricultural Water Management, 166, 86-100.
- DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulation of the hydrology, nitrogen dynamics, and plant growth of a drained corn field in Indiana
- Negm, L. M., Youssef, M. A., Skaggs, R. W., Chescheir, G. M., & Kladivko, E. J. (2014), Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 140(8).
- Novel Agricultural Water Management Systems for Increasing the Production and Consistency of Corn Yields in North Carolina
- Corn Growers Association of NC, Inc.(2/01/18 - 1/31/19)
- Town of Windsor Flood Reduction Feasibility Study
- Bertie County(6/01/17 - 6/30/18)