- Weaver Administration Bldg 200B
Pennsylvania State University
Pennsylvania State University
Water quality monitoring and modeling and BMP evaluation
- Effectiveness of livestock exclusion in a pasture of Central North Carolina
- Line, D. E., Osmond, D. L., & Childres, W. (2016), Journal of Environmental Quality, 45(6), 1926-1932.
- Runoff and pollutant export from a LID subdivision in North Carolina
- Line, D. E., & White, N. M. (2016), Journal of Environmental Engineering (New York, N.Y.), 142(1).
- Effects of livestock exclusion and stream restoration on the water quality of a North Carolina stream
- Line, D. E. (2015), Transactions of the ASABE, 58(6), 1547-1557.
- Metrics for assessing thermal performance of stormwater control measures
- Wardynski, B. J., Winston, R. J., Line, D. E., & Hunt, W. F. (2014), Ecological Engineering, 71, 551-562.
- Estimating suspended solids from turbidity in the Robeson Creek, NC watershed
- Line, D. E., Hall, K. R., & Blackwell, J. D. (2013), Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 49(6), 1412-1420.
- LID treatment train: Pervious concrete with subsurface storage in series with bioretention and care with seasonal high water tables
- Brown, R. A., Line, D. E., & Hunt, W. F. (2012), Journal of Environmental Engineering (New York, N.Y.), 138(6), 689-697.
- Effectiveness of LID for commercial development in North Carolina
- Line, D. E., Brown, R. A., Hunt, W. F., & Lord, W. G. (2012), Journal of Environmental Engineering (New York, N.Y.), 138(6), 680-688.
- Constructed storm-water wetland installation and maintenance: are we getting it right?
- Hunt, W. F. M., Greenway, M., Moore, T. C., Brown, R. A., Kennedy, S. G., Line, D. E., & Lord, W. G. (2011), Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 137(8), 469-474.
- Sediment export from a highway construction site in central North Carolina
- Line, D. E., Shaffer, M. B., & Blackwell, J. D. (2011), Transactions of the ASABE, 54(1), 105-111.
- Bioretention outflow: Does it mimic nonurban watershed shallow Interflow?
- DeBusk, K. M., Hunt, W. F., & Line, D. E. (2011), Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 16(3), 274-279.
- Efficacy of linear wetlands to treat agricultural drainage water in the Little River watershed
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(3/01/16 - 12/31/17)
- In-stream wetlands as part of the Little River watershed restoration project
- NC Clean Water Management Trust Fund(1/01/16 - 9/15/17)
- City of Greensboro Stream and Lake Protection Project
- Greensboro, NC(12/01/14 - 9/29/17)
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Millstone Creek Tributaries, Randolph County, North Carolina
- NC Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)(7/01/14 - 12/31/18)
- Implementing and Evaluating Stormwater BMPs in Durham
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(1/01/14 - 12/31/16)
- Assessment of Thermal Pollution Associated with Riparian Canopy Clearing: Part II
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/13 - 8/15/15)
- Project 3- Nutrient Reductions in Agricultural Watersheds: Intentional Planning, Implementation and Maintenance
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(2/01/14 - 7/31/17)
- Stormwater Best Management Practices in the Robeson Creek Watershed
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(1/01/13 - 6/30/16)
- Sediments Newsletter
- NC Dept. of Natural & Cultural Resources formerly NC Dept of Env. & Natural Resources (DENR)(9/01/12 - 5/01/13)
- Adaptive Nutrient Management for Corn, Sorghum, and Wheat in the Coastal Plain of North Carolina
- Environmental Defense Fund(6/21/12 - 12/31/18)