Support ASABE Student Club by buying N.C. grown sweet potatoes...
Did You Know!
Learn more about NC produce at:
The NC State Student Branch of the American Society of Biological and Agricultural Engineers (ASABE) is selling premium North Carolina sweet potatoes. Our sweet potatoes are hand selected and packed in convenient 10lb. boxes. NC sweet potatoes are delicious, healthy, and are a traditional item served for Fall and Winter holidays, but they are still great anytime of the year. Price: $10 per 10 pound box ( Free recipe booklet included! ) multiple orders welcome....
Payment: Payment for orders will be taken at pickup (cash or check)
Ways to Order:
- On-line Form to the right... (on-line is the preferred method )
- Call in order to Mrs. Betsy Maness, Phone 919-515-6701
- Sign up at Weaver Labs see ASABE bulletin board outside room 125.
Sale opens Oct. 23Pre-sale with the online form ends: Nov. 13
- Pickup Times: 3:00 - 6:00 pm, Thursday- Friday
November 20 - 21th, 2014
- Pickup Location: Under the Pavilion at Weaver Labs Find Weaver Labs
Proceeds: Sweet potatoes sales will go towards funding pre-professional development activities for students in the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at NC State University.
Other Questions and FQA.... Contact: Mrs. Betsy Manness,
919-515-6701 or e-mail email@example.com
Question: How much is a box of sweet potatoes?
- Answer: Each 10 pound box is $10
Question: Can I place multiple orders for me and also family or friends and is there a limit on how many boxes can be purchased?
- Answer: There is NO limit on how many boxes you can order, so ask your family or friends if they want sweet potatoes for the holidays. You may choose to pick-up boxes for family and friends or direct them to pick up boxes themselves. Payment is at pickup.
- We want to sell... sell...sell... so bring us orders.
Question: Where can I find recipes for sweet potatoes?
- Answers: A pamphlet in the box of sweet potatoes
- NC Extension
- Sweet potato Recipes
- Reduced fat Casserole
Question: What if I don't know how to cook sweet potatoes?
- Answers: Inside the boxes we have included a free recipe booklet with several sweet potato recipes to try.
- More recipes are available on-line at: www.ncsweetpotatoes.com
- Answer: When kept at approximately 58 degrees (about the temperature in your garage) the sweet potatoes will last for several months.
- NOTE: DO NOT refrigerate uncooked sweet potatoes.